Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Funday # 81



Hey everyone!  I hope all of you moms out there had a fantastic Mother's Day!! I had a wonderful day. I got to sleep until 8:00 then got up and hubby fixed breakfast. Then the kids gave me my Mother's Day presents. After that I finished reading a fantastic book. Hubby went and picked us up some lunch and brought it home. After lunch, Lulu and I ran to town and picked out a new dress for her upcoming choir performance. On the way home we picked up dinner so I didn't have to cook at all. We spent the rest of the night just hanging out. 

After you finish linking up here make sure you head over to the Storybook Felts blog.  I am participating in the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day and I am giving away two of my Tooth Fairy Pouches.










Mandela # 9 from Erika's Crafts Corner







2 comments:

  1. Thanks again Mel for the party and it sounds like you had a nice Mother's Day. I did too and I hope you have a nice day and week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel again I forgot to thank you again for the feature, have a nice day!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.