Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stash Happy Felt Book Review

I have been reviewing some fun felty books lately and today I have another one to share with you. This one is Stash Happy Felt 30 Fun Projects For Felt (and Fabric) Lovers by Amanda Carestio. There are quite a few designers combined in this book to make a fantastic book full of fun projects.


There are lots of great projects in this book.  Each one has step by step instructions, as well as templates that can be found in the back of the book.  Some templates need to be enlarged and some of full size.

Here are a few projects in the book.
 
I love the owl lunch bag and may make one to take the kids after school snacks in. 
Fantastic Trivets.
Cute sewing machine cover.

These two little guys are woodland bears and so cute.

I needed a new pin cushion so I decided to make this cute little whale.  It works up VERY fast!...and was so fun to make!

To see my finished pin cushion and get free projects from the book, head over to the Storybook Felts blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.