Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday Funday #65



Sorry I'm running late with this post today.  My brother is in the hospital have test run on his heart.  He has been having chest pains and they are trying to figure out why.  So far they have not found anything which is good.  He is all the way in New York so I can't be there to help which is frustrating. Now I am trying to get a hold of my other brother who live here and am having a heck of a time finding him. Please say a little prayer that all will go well.









Aesthetic Hooded Scarf by CrochetDreamz


1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, I pray that everything will be ok and I'm sorry to hear about your brother. Thanks so much for hosting the party and for the feature of my crochet items I made. Take care.
    Julie at Julie's Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.