Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Funday #63



Happy first Monday of 2014!!  We are iced over and snowed in right now.  The kids were scheduled to go back to school today but didn't make it due to ice covered roads and EXTREMELY cold temps.  We have had a fantastic break but part of me is ready for them to get back to school.  They are getting cabin fever and so am I!! Since we didn't have a linkup last week I am just going to start this month and year off fresh.  We will start doing the featured links again next week so be sure to link up lots of great posts so I have loads to pick from.  I would love for you to leave me a comment and let me know what fun things you got for Christmas or did over the holidays.



Will your link be featured here next week?  Link up and find out!!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, thanks for hosting and stay safe and warm. It's cold here too and tomorrow it will be in the teens. I received the Naked eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay that I linked up. I love it and it's so much fun to put on new makeup. Take care and good luck with the kids and have a nice week. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are frozen in WV and kiddo was out today and schools already been canceled for tomorrow., so I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel,
    Hope the temperature warms up and the kids get to school. I know what you mean about cabin fever! Glad you had a good Christmas! I think the cold weather is on it's way to the UK so we could be joining you soon.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.