Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday Funday #52

Hello Monday...Where did you come from?
I feel like we have been going non stop for the last month.  It has already been 1 month since Boo broke his arm.  We go this afternoon for more x-rays to make sure it is still where it needs to be and if so, he will get the pins pulled towards the end of this week.  Then a couple more weeks in a cast and then...SWEET FREEDOM.  He can not wait to get it off!!

I have also been doing some work behind the scenes on my Storybook Felts goodies.  I have not had much time to post about any of it let alone anything else.  I have a huge amount of books that I have read that I would like to share with you  also.  I hope to get some of that going over the next few weeks as things start slowing back down.  I try to read for at least a little while before I go to bed each night. It helps me settle for the night and relax a little.  It's my mommy quite time thing. Because you know, even mommies need a time out.

Now for this weeks featured links.




Pamper Me Gift Basket ( I want one of these!)


Congratulations to this weeks featured links. Be sure and link up all of you great posts below and you might find yourself under the featured links next week.  And don't forget to stop back by tomorrow and link up your craft blogs and shop at the new Crafter's Blog and Shop Hop.  




3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, thanks so much for the feature of the crocheted granny blanket I made! You just made my day! I do hope that Boo heals and feels better and wishing you a wonderful week ahead and I do thank you for hosting this party!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, I tried to link up to the party for today and I'm having trouble because it says that it is closed! Maybe you could try and fix it so I can link up to your party. Thanks so much and have a great afternoon.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa, I was able to link up and thanks for hosting. Have a great day.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.