Friday, July 26, 2013

Big Craftsy Sale

Craftsy is having a HUGE summer sale on craft supplies!!  Starting today, Friday, 7/26 until Sunday 7/28, select yarn and fabric will be an additional 20% off already great prices.  In addition, there is also free shipping for order over $75 for US customers. (20% off shipping for CA residents.)

Craftsy

We are off to the cabin again.  I have been working on some embroidery projects and hope to have time to share them with you next week.  I have been so busy during the day with the kids that there has been little time for computers and such.

Have a great weekend.

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.