Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!!

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!!

Monday Funday has been cancelled for this week due to the fact that I will be spending the whole day with my family.  I hope all of you have the privilege of doing the same. Don't forget to say a prayer for those who are serving our country today and don't have the luxury of a lazy day of fun, family and food. May God bless those who are serving and who have served...and the families that have been left behind.

See you tomorrow for the Bloglovin' Blog Hop. I'll leave you with a link to a free printable. 

To print it just click on the image and it will take you to the page it originated from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.