Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Snowman Snuggle Blanket

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  I hope you all survived "Black Friday" and "Cyber Monday".  The kids and I had a big laugh out of some of the videos online.  Some of them were just down right scary!!  I don't mean to offend anyone but I am not into the big got to the store, stand in line, then try to kill your neighbor for something that is on sale.  I do most of my bargain shopping online.  For me that is easier and I can do it in my P.J.'s.  Plus a lot of the stores now offer ship to store for free.  I am in town almost every day taking the kids to school anyway so that's no big deal for me to swing into a store and pick up something that was shipped.  

Anyway enough of that rambling.  I have a new pattern up for sale in the shops.  The links to all of them are on the right side bar or you can go to the Crochet Pattern Page here on the blog also.

Here he is...Mr. Snowy Snuggles...



He is going to be a gift for my newest nephew who will be here in March.  He was a lot of fun to make up.  

I need some ideas.  What kind of snuggle blankets would you like to see me make?  I would love to have your opinions, just leave me a comment below.






8 comments:

  1. That's a cute blankie - perfect for the holidays. A gingerbread boy or girl and Santa would be good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute and you are so clever Melissa.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snowmen are my fave, love it. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks fantastic!!! Brilliant pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Newest follower from Mom's library! Would love it if you could come by and follow back?
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooooo cute Mel! Your nephew is going to LOVE it! Thanks for sharing at Submarine Sunday!

    T'onna
    Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello again! Thanks for linking up at Submarine Sunday last week. I've featured this craft at this week's party! Stop by and grab a feature button!

      T'onna
      Submarine Sunday Link Party

      Delete
  7. Awesome new snuggle for baby!

    From TracyAnn of www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.