Sunday, November 25, 2012

PDF Pattern Party/Sale Event

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Now that you are all full of Turkey and Pie, In honor of "Black Friday" here in the States, I am having a PDF Pattern Party.  I got the idea from Sarah London, she is doing the same thing on here blog.  If it works out well, I may have to do another one for Christmas. 


If you would like to play along, link up below with the link to your pattern party post and grab the picture above to put in your post. (You don't have to purchase anything from me to link up!)

Here how it works:

My individual patterns will be 10 for $10, 20 for $20, 30 for $30 (You get the idea) 
All Sets will be 1/2 price.

    (Don't order the patterns from the pattern pages! Go to step 2)

2. Send me an email, or a message through my contact page stating which patterns you would like.
    (Make sure you include your Paypal email address!!)

3. A Paypal invoice will be sent to you.

4. Watch as the PDF Patterns are delivered to your Inbox.

This sale will run from Friday, November 23, 2012 until Tuesday, November 27, 2012.  Happy Shopping!!

And don't forget to check the links below to find out who else is playing along. Spread the word!!  You know your friends will want to know too.
Just to be sure no one misses out on this great sale, it will be re-posted twice a day until Monday.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.