Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday Funday #10....Scarecrows

With the crows outside, on this fall morning, making lots of racket I decided that this weeks Monday Funday needed to be about Scarecrows. Do you think Scarecrows should be scary or cute?  Leave me a comment and let me know.



Scarecrow Amigurumi
scarecrow_finished1.jpg

Scarecrow and Pumpkins Embroidery Pattern
Hand Embroidery Pattern: Scarecrow 'n Pumpkins

Scarecrow Embroidery Transfer Pattern
scarecrow embroidery pattern

Scarecrow Cookie Pops


Scarecrow Counted Cross Stitch Pattern


Fall Patchwork Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern
Fall Patchwork Quilted Wall Hanging Pattern

Sunflower Scarecrow

Scarecrow Hat Pattern$$
Scarecrow Beanie Hat 1yr+

I hope you enjoyed all of these.  Now show me what you are up to and remember your link doesn't have to match my theme.  While you are here grab a button and make sure if you were featured that you grab a brag button. And don't forget to enter my Pattern Giveaway!!




2 comments:

  1. i think both Melissa as i have seen them both ways.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic lineup and finds. Thank you ever so much for featuring my scarecrow hat :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.