Saturday, May 19, 2012

Santa Sack Swap 2012




I'm so excited!!  I watched all of the lovely photos last year wishing I had found the swap in time to join.  I thought I had missed it this year also, but I left a comment on Cheryll's blog about being sad to have missed it again.  Turns out she had a few spots after all and I GOT IN!!!  I haven't received my swap partner info yet but I already have lots of great ideas about what to make for her and give to her.  You can keep up with all of the swap goodies over on the Santa Swap Blog.  Have a great weekend all!  I am off to find more goodies to crochet.  I think the urge is coming back.






1 comment:

  1. I'm glad for you Melissa - sounds like you're having fun already. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.