Friday, September 30, 2011

WIP


This is my current project. A giant granny square afgan "blankie" for my little man.  His favorite colors are red and blue. Mostly red. I am almost finished with this, then I am going to start on baby goodies for some teachers at his school.  He is very upset because all the teachers are having little girls.  His favorite P.E. coach hasn't found out yet so he is praying for a boy for her.  I will post some pics of  the goodies as I get them finished or partly finished.  I found some Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn at W-mart.  I can't wait to use it.  It is so soft and fluffy.  I picked Peachy and White for the Star Blanket I am doing.  Then I am going to make some of the Cuddle Bunny Blankets from lion brand yarn with the Pitter Patter and Yellow colors. Well I am off to finish Mr. Boo's Blankie.  Have a great night all.

1 comment:

Hello Friends. Thank you so much for visiting my home here in blog land. Please leave me a comment, a hello, or just a smile :o). I Love to hear from you. Have a great day.